Paid Search Strategist
Fast-paced, FUN, full-service ad agency looking for a Paid Search Strategist!
The right candidate must be highly proficient in managing SEM (PPC, display, retargeting, geo-fencing) and SEO. The ideal hire should be innovative and effective in online marketing strategies involving the optimization of campaigns that relate to improving quality scores, keyword strategies, click-through rates (CTR), conversion rates (CR), return on investments (ROI), landing page optimizations, and competitive analysis recommendations.
We are seeking a candidate highly proficient in Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and Microsoft Ads.
- Develop, implement, and manage paid search advertising programs (including optimizations, keyword research, budgets, and all campaign needs) within platforms such as Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Waze, and more.
- Create and manage conversion tracking using Google Tag Manager.
- Work with external vendors to provide pay-per-click campaign management and internal team communications.
- Develop customized and targeted SEO landing page solutions to maximize the effectiveness of all client sites.
- Conduct competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, link development, and other SEO-related activities.
- Proactively provide strategic recommendations applicable to business models, expectations, and goals.
- Monitor and report on metrics such as keyword ranking, the effectiveness of site optimization, etc.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest SEO, PPC strategies, and technologies to assist in improving solution offerings.
- Communicate to the internal manager on the progress and effectiveness of the programs for regular updates.
- Proficient in copywriting for all text ads for pay-per-click campaigns and comfortable working with design teams to request image ads for display networks.
- Willingness and/or experience working with various ESP (E-mail Service Providers). HTML/CSS experience is a plus.
- Social media paid advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok) experience is a plus.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and online lead generation.
- Strong experience in online advertising methodologies.
- Expertise in digital project management and strategic thinking.
- Possess a working understanding of best practices in Web site usability and design.
- Comfort with Web publishing technologies and working with content management systems (CMS).
- Proactive and eager to innovate within a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to effectively maintain expectations and meet key deadlines.
- Proven ability to balance multiple priorities and strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to improve page rankings on major search engines.
- Strong understanding of SEO analytics.
- Experienced in using Google Ads and Microsoft Ads.
- Understanding of key industry metrics (e.g., CPC, CTR, Conversion Rate, etc.) and variables.
- Quality Score and the ability to recognize how they impact business.
- PPC optimization techniques (ROI/CPA/CPL/Impression Share).
- Experienced with analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Experienced with search engine desktop tools like Google Ads Editor. Google Certification is a plus.
- Experienced with paid search keyword research, campaign construction, daily optimization, test plan construction, and in-depth analysis.
- Experienced in creating and presenting campaign reports including ROI, conversion rates, etc.
- Experienced with paid search Web analytics applications.
- Significant online marketing experience with a comprehensive knowledge of ROI-driven search engine marketing (SEM) strategies and techniques.
- Must be of a technical and analytical mindset.
- Background in landing page optimization with strong editorial skills.
Job Type: Full-time
"*" indicates required fields